12/04/2009

A few notes before we get to the meat of it.

few things. Firstly before I get into the meat of this post I simply have to send all of you to go look at what a particular dumbass did.


http://mygadgetlife.co.uk/start/?p=145

I love how so many people forget that there are other people who use the internet and that the people with power over your job and whether or not you keep it do in fact count as people.

Now for the other things. For anyone who is new to this blog it's going to be a mixture of political and personal posts. By personal I don't mean that I'll be using it to tell you how crappy my life is. No I'm going to be posting some of my fiction writing such as the (hopefully) ongoing posts of 'My Life as it Should Have Been' (a fictional auto biography of my life). I won't be posting emo poetry written in Jr High. I've destroyed my few forays into that genre. I may do some poetry though if I feel like it.

For those of you joining me from either Facebook or Livejournal you read that right. I am in fact adding political posts to my new blog. I hope to have them mesh well with the things I write and my usual writings.

All that said I look to have 'My Life as it Should Have Been' up soon. The first post of it may actually be done today. Look for my first political blog around Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. by political you mean the secret affairs senators have? No? *unfollow* LOL JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? The only way I'll post any of those is if the participants don't pay up.

    ReplyDelete