4/22/2013

Productivity and Well You'll See

Wow it’s been a long time since I updated anything much less a personal update. I’ve recently realized that my aspirations to a career in the entertainment industry would be greatly assisted by a little bit of elbow grease. I’ve long been operating under the assumption that someday someone would be walking by and suddenly say ‘Oh my look isn;t he talented! Let’s give him some money!’ I know recognize that that is not a healthy approach to writing or acting. Now that I have managed to start working on things. Not just thinking about them I’ve found myself far more capable than I expected. I’ve been writing more than usual. I’ve been cleaning more than usual (Yay clean dishes!) I’ve been going to more auditions. I’ve been doing more of everything to be honest. And it feels good.

Ok I just realized that I’m fishing about trying to find something amusing to say. This usually means that I have nothing witty or entertaining to say. So I should probably stop.

Do you know about that disease you get from kissing birds? It’s called chirpes. If you get it it’s not fatal but it’s untweetable. Any doctor who tells you otherwise is a quack.

See that’s what happens when I don’t stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment